You won’t believe it.. but the internet world is a hard fought world. It’s really difficult to make people click on your ads .. somehow, I had better fortune in other things than say this… sometimes, it really bothers me..and the time spent is disproportionate ..Have you heard from people that traffic to a blog is driven by content. Huh? I had spent alot of time writing, researching or visually imagining to write to people in the thousands…I write because of the value I can share with others…Just seen this article and hope it works for some of you…
Monetizing Your Website With Google Adsense Is Very Profitable If You Do It Correctly
How do you monetize your blog / website ?
By earning some few dollars per click from displaying Google Adsense advertisements on it. Many are now realizing that good money is made from this source of ads revenue. Try the simple mathematical computation of multiplying those clicks for every page on your website and you get a summation of earnings equivalent to a monthly residual income with that little effort you have made.
Google Adsense is a fast and easy way for blog / website publishers of all sizes to display relevant and text-based Google ads on their website’s content pages and earn money in the process. The ads displayed are related to what your users are looking for on your site.
This is the main reason why you both can monetize and enhance your content pages using Adsense.How much can you earn will depend on how much the advertisers are willing to pay. It will depend also on the keywords required. If the keywords the advertiser have chosen are in high demand, you could receive more dollars per click. On the other hand, low demand keywords will earn you just a few cents per click.
How do you increase your Google Adsense earnings ?
1. Choose one topic per page. It is best to write a content for your page with just a few targeted phrases. The search engine will then serve ads that are more relevant which will then result in higher clickthoughs.
2. Using white space around your ad. This can make your ad stand out from the rest of your page so visitors can spot them easily. There are also other choices of colors you can use, provided by search engines, which can harmonize the color of your ad with the web page color.
3. Test your ad placement. It is recommended to use the vertical format that runs down the side of the web page to get more positive results. You can also try both horizontal and vertical formats for a certain period of time to see which one will give you better results.
4. More content-based pages. Widen the theme of your website by creating pages that focus more on your keyword phrases. This will optimize the pages for the search engines. It can not only attract traffic but also make them more relevant for the Google AdWords to be displayed.
5. Site Build It. This is the perfect tool to be used for creating lots of Adsense revenues.
Site Build It has all the tools necessary to quickly achieve a keyword-rich site that can rank high in the search engines. This will also produce a flow of traffic to your site of highly targeted visitors.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 1 Comment »